Management Series: Talent Strategies to Grow Engineering Teams
Time & Location
About the Event
What do you want your engineering organization to look like in the future? What skill-sets will be needed (and when)? How will you find these engineers? Once hired, how will you KEEP them? Talent Strategy with an individual engineer is an entirely different flight plan than strategic organizational talent planning.
Join us as we share the journey of launching 4 successful cohorts of a quality engineering rotational program over the past 3 years, as well as adding a new quality internship and co-op program at Collins Aerospace. We will share the engineer’s perspective on Talent Identification, Retention and Growth, as well as Succession Planning, and how we can utilize some of our engineering knowledge to effectively plan a Talent Strategy for the next generation of engineers at work.
Management Series Information
Are you interested in becoming a better leader? Join us in a six-part management series to develop core competencies and share experiences with other SWE leaders. We will host sessions from engaging leaders every second Monday of the month at 7 PM and all ticket sales go towards our scholarship program. There are three areas we will focus on.
- Yourself: Use your self-awareness and strengths to develop your personal leadership style
- One on One: How do you coach your employees and provide effective constructive feedback?
- Team: Be able to develop a compelling vision and create an inclusive culture for your group.
Hope to see everyone there!
Management Series Dates
11/9/20 The Course to Effective Leadership: Knowing Yourself and Knowing your Team
12/7/20 Two Degrees of Separation - Managing Managers and Supervisors
1/11/21 Director/VP Panel: Aspire to be a Senior Leader? Ideas to get there.
- Member Price$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Non-Member Price$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0