Management Series: Managing Conflict
Time & Location
About the Event
Managing your mindset
- Knowing your conflict styles
- Controlling your emotions
- Acknowledging the recurring roles and patterns
- Exercise: Preparing for difficult conversations
Management Series Information
Are you interested in becoming a better leader? Join us in a six-part management series to develop core competencies and share experiences with other SWE leaders. We will host sessions from engaging leaders every second Monday of the month at 7 PM and all ticket sales go towards our scholarship program. There are three areas we will focus on.
- Yourself: Use your self-awareness and strengths to develop your personal leadership style
- One on One: How do you coach your employees and provide effective constructive feedback?
- Team: Be able to develop a compelling vision and create an inclusive culture for your group.
Hope to see everyone there!
Management Series Dates
10/12/20 Talent Strategy to Grow Engineering Teams
11/9/20 The Course to Effective Leadership: Knowing Yourself and Knowing your Team
12/7/20 Two Degrees of Separation - Managing Managers and Supervisors
1/11/21 Director/VP Panel: Aspire to be a Senior Leader? Ideas to get there.
- Member Price$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Non-Member Price$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0